Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions template for website usage
Welcome to our website. If you are under 18 years of age and reading these on your own, anything you don’t understand should be checked by a parent or guardian. The term ‘Freshtime Futures Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is Freshtime UK Ltd whose registered office is Riverside Industrial Estate, Marsh Lane, Boston Lincolnshire, PE21 7PJ and who is the operator of the site www.freshtimefuturestrust.org The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Content of and access to our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We may update and change our site from time to time. Possible updates would be improvements to the site, updated information, changes to our policies or terms and conditions. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. These amendments are intended to minimise the risk of this provision being found to be unfair to consumers, rather than a unilateral right to alter without a valid reason and without notice which could be unfair.
- Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Our site is only for people residing in the UK
Reliance on information on this website
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
About the material on our website
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- “Freshtime Futures Trust” and “Freshtime” are both UK registered trademarks. You are not permitted to use either of them without our approval.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other websites and linking to our website
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that does not damage or take advantage of our reputation nor suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Application of law to disputes
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland and, if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.