For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, the data controller is Freshtime Futures Trust.
The Trust may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17th November 2016.
What information we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information including address and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Details about the application you are making to the trust. We require this information to make an informed decision on your application.
- We will also gather analytical information about your visit to the website.
We will not sell or make this information known to any organisation not involved with the Trust.
What we do with the information we gather
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping/data gathering to provide information for reports/promotional material. Promotional material may include your name, application, demographic information. If we wanted to use your name and case we would contact you beforehand.
- We will use this information to make a decision about your application, where applicable
- We may have to contact you in regard to your application, where applicable. By providing us with contact details you are agreeing to us contacting you by phone, email or mail to discuss your application.
- To enable us to process or administer your application.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests and feedback. Existing customers may only be contacted by electronic means with information about goods or services relevant to their previous interactions with you. New customers may only be contacted (either by you or third parties) if they have consented to this
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and safety features to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of Freshtime UK Ltd, which includes the ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Freshtime Futures Trust or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Personal data relating to minors under the age of 18 will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
Protection of your personal data
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Controlling and being aware of the personal information you share
- Exercising caution when following links to other websites
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Trust website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Access to information
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Freshtime UK Ltd, Riverside Industrial Estate, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7PJ.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.